Panoeagle DT386G2 AcuSense 8MP 4K H.265+ IR Outdoor Turret IP Security Camera
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Panoeagle AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- High quality imaging with 8 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with Powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Lens Type & FOV: 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV 102°, vertical FOV 55°, diagonal FOV 120°
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- IR Range: Up to 100ft (30 m)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 256 GB
POE IP Ultra HD Panoeagle DT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera For Home
Panoeagle DT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera is a brand from world-renowned Panoeagle system is among the best systems for your smart home. It gives you 7*24 coverage, Built-in microphone, noise-canceling audio, access control, motion detection, and notification signals to keep you safe. Since it is a 4K and 8MP device, its picture quality is superb.
Buying Guide For Smart Outdoor Camera
- Buying Guide For Smart Outdoor Camera
- Design Of PanoeagleDT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera
- Features Of PanoeagleDT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera
- How To Install And Operate?
- Should I Buy It?
IP Protocols Support– Check whether your camera supports ONVIF or RTSP protocols. It will make your device comfortable with other devices.
PoE Function– You don’t need to lay wiring separately for the power cable and ethernet cable. You can transmit power over the data cable itself.
Weatherproofing– IP67 compatible device means ready to use in inclement weather conditions. Look for your device compatibility.
Resolution– With digital IP cameras, the resolution is specified by the number of pixels. Currently, we recommend a minimum of 2 MegaPixels. 3MP is the standard but 4MP cameras are quickly becoming mainstream.
Night-Vision– To allow it to capture views in dark or night we require night-vision. For that IR LEDs, Array lights, Spotlight, or Floodlight are attached to it. Check the quality of night vision before buying the camera.
Recording– Look for SD Card slots and their capacities in standalone cameras. Also, look for the cloud storage facilities and their charges.
Warranty– Always ask for warranty conditions and after-sales service facility. When they are satisfactory, then it is a good purchase.
Panoeagle DT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera has many benefits.
- 4K ULTRA HD with 1/1.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- sharpest images at 3840 X 2160 pixels both day & night
- easy setup and stand-alone
- advanced H.265+ coding and audio recording
- supports 256GB SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards
- outdoor IP67 weatherproof
- noise canceling audio
It is a white Turret shape camera with dimensions 5.4″ × 5″ inches. It weighs around 1.6 pounds. On the front side, there are 2 big-sized IR lights studded in it. On the rear side, there is a slot available for micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards. It is built with hard metal and it is also IP67 compatible.
The IP67 weatherproof rating & rugged corrosion-resistance housing ensure the PoE video camera works extremely in all extreme weather (-22 °F – 140 °F). The IP appliance can endure violent impacts, perfect for all outdoor & indoor installations.
Features Of Panoeagle DT386G2 4K Outdoor Camera
It is a very rich featured cam.
- 4K ULTRA HD with Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, advanced night vision tech, 120 dB true WDR & 3D DNR, all enable the 4K 8MP Ultra HD PoE bullet security system to deliver the sharpest images at 3840 X 2160 pixels both day & night (even in 0.003 lux darkness). Protects your home and business day & night.
- EASY SETUP & STAND ALONE– Unlike analogue CCTV cams, these PoE (Power over Ethernet) security cams only need one ethernet cable to transmit video signals and get a power supply simultaneously. Thus, you don’t have to worry about plugging in and image quality problems caused by long coaxial cables. Safe, stable, and reliable transmission is always guaranteed
- ADVANCED H.265+ CODING & AUDIO RECORDING– PanoeaglePoE IP security camera provides smooth stream, records more videos, and consumes less bandwidth with the latest 265+ coding. The built-in microphone with the environment noise filtering records clear voice, providing vivid videos with sound without just silent live stream or playback.
- SUPPORTS UP TO 256GB SD CARD– The Ethernet bullet surveillance camera has a SD card slot, enabling users to insert an up to 256 GB SD card (not included) to the camera for recording videos. Users can also connect the camera to an NVR with just a network cable for both data & power transmission and get 24/7 recording all year round.
- OUTDOOR IP67 WEATHERPROOF– The heavy-duty metal security camera is durable enough to withstand extreme temperatures from -22°F to 140°F. Built with a higher level of weatherproof features than IP66. No water/fog will get into the camera.
- AUDIO RECORDING– The Ethernet IP cam has a built-in microphone for recording vivid sound. View, record, and playback videos with voice without just boring silent videos.
- SENSORS– Customize any vital area of your property to get alerted only when motion events happened in the marked areas.
- REMOTE ACTION– Access and control the cam via your phones, PCs, and tablets for Super HD stream and playback.
- Night-Vision– Enhanced low light capability with the latest 1/1.8″. Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, Improved recognition of objects in low light conditions, allows to record color video at lower brightness (not completely dark) and restores true colors.At night it will automatically convert to color and the lights will come on. Starlight color night vision is suitable for areas with night lighting conditions.
How To Install And Operate?
To make it ready for online viewing we open Google play and search for the App “HIK-Connect”
Follow the following instructions to install the App and view the equipment online-
1.Download the HIK-Connect App on your mobile with your registered Email.
2.Select your country region carefully as you can’t change it later on.
3.Select the Add Device ‘+’ sign.
4.Scan the QR code and select next.
5.With the help of the HIK-Connect service, you will be able to see the location online.
Should I Buy It?
Compare it with any 4K 8MP camera, you will find it very good in performance. The price is also justifiable and on the lower side. Other 8MP cameras are dearer than it. Night vision is excellent and excellent. It remarkably improves the quality. All in all, it is going to be a profitable purchase for you. You can go for it.
The Panoeagle DT386G2 is one of these cameras which offers an unbelievable amount of detail both during the day and during the night, there’s a well-designed app for remote monitoring and support for most third-party software Other than that, the DT386G2 is perfectly capable of withstanding the outdoor conditions and supports PoE.
But, there are a few conditions that need to be met to get a perfect view during the night: don’t point light sources at the camera. If this won’t be a problem around your house, then the Panoeagle DT386G2 will perform well and should be a good home security addition.